Time management and recording — software from Germany
More About Time Management and Time Recording
Time management is an essential component of human resources, dealing with the calculation, evaluation, and, if necessary, recording of time-related data within a company. For each working day, working hours and absences are tracked for each employee. In addition to the start and end of working hours, the duration and breaks are also taken into account and processed.
To ensure a smooth time management process, most times there are complex requirements that need to be fulfilled, which are nearly impossible to map out without digital support. After all, not only legal and company guidelines need to be complied with, but our modern work culture and wide variety of working hour models can also become a challenge. To meet these requirements, a modern time management solution should be implemented.
A good time management solution reduces administrative time investment within your company, enables a smooth operational process, and increases employee satisfaction.
It integrates seamlessly into the company’s existing system landscape and also supports other adjacent areas within HR by automatically transferring data in real time. The basis of time management is the employees’ data, which includes things like working hours and the applied working hour model. In a later process, this data is compared and evaluated with recorded working hours and then transferred to other systems. Not only is this data and the resulting wage accounts necessary for wage and salary calculation. The data from time management also helps schedulers in the efficient and flexible scheduling of capacities for staff planning and provides valuable input for clear evaluations.
- Document mployee’s working hours and absences
- Offer employee self-service with which, for example, working hours and vacation requests can be recorded, checked, and changed by the employees themselves.
- Automatic warnings for rule violations
- Check actual recorded working hours versus target hours
- Calculate time balances and bonuses for each employee automatically
- Help supervisors or schedulers plan capacities efficiently and flexibly
- Take legal, collective agreement, and company specifications into account
- Provide clear and individualized evaluations of recorded time data
Our plano time management solution with connected time recording can benefit companies in many ways, regardless of industry. Not only do your employees gain more personal responsibility, but they also get an optimal, transparent view of their time balances, overtime, and absences at all times. The time invested by the HR department is also reduced considerably. Through automated and improved processes, productivity can improve and, as a result, so too can the company’s profitability.
Transfer, evaluate, and analyze time data in real time. Create a reliable foundation for payroll and shift scheduling.
Evaluate and Transfer Time Data
Our time management is fully integrated into the staff planning.
All relevant data, such as working hours, breaks, absences, company and legal guidelines, and working hour models are consolidated, evaluated, and transferred to other systems or compared with staff planning in real time—for an error-free payroll and efficient and flexible personnel scheduling.
plano WFM With SP-EXPERT Inside
Our integrated time management is based on the well-known SP-EXPERT data model from Interflex Datensysteme GmbH. It’s reliable, effective, and proven.
Without delay, all data relevant to accounting and scheduling are transferred to other systems, such as wage and salary calculation or personnel management, through modeled mechanisms.
plano Time Management: Your Benefits
- Time management fully integrated into staff planning
- Proven SP-EXPERT data model “inside”
- Reliable recording and documentation of working hours and absences
- Employee attendance and absences at a glance
- Automatic checks of actual employee working hours vs target hours
- Automatic calculation of time balances and bonuses for all employees
- Reduction in administrative time investment
- Optimization of staffing
- Support in determining personnel costs
- Increase in employee satisfaction through more transparency and personal responsibility
- Guaranteed compliance with legal regulations
Test plano WFM for Free
Test us! We’ll show you live how effectively plano can be applied to real workplace scenarios.
Our Success in Numbers
- 0years of experience
Your Best Solution in Three Steps
You take the first step. We’ll take care of the rest.
Initial meeting and as-is process analysis
In our first meeting, we will analyze your current state. Within the scope of an as-is process analysis, we will determine problem areas and discuss initial solution steps with plano WFM.
Evaluation and strategy
We define your concrete requirements in a functional specification document, finetune the contents, and plan implementation with plano WFM.
Implementation and further development
We configure and implement the software based on your requirements. After a test phase, approval and rollout of the system will take place. Even after this step, we will continue to support you with heart and mind.
We’re Here for You
"*" indicates required fields